Link Education want to offer each school a unique service. Your assigned consultant will gain understanding of your school's needs and ethos to provide the right staff.
Our business, established since 2000, has been built upon trust, reputation and respect. "Proof is in the pudding".
Benefits to Schools:
- Our consultants will aim to make a personal visit to your school. This gives us a better understanding of your school ethos and needs in order to provide you with the most appropriate staff.
- We will assist with emergency cover requirements. We have a team of consultants in the office from 7am each morning and during the core hours after school to help you with any staffing needs for the next day
- The right staff selected for the right assignment -- we will maintain an up to date list of your preferred teaching and support staff. (If we don't have the right candidate for you we would rather let you know and for you to decide your next step)
- We will always endeavour to supply you with a teacher who is within close proximity to your school.
- All of our consultants have good local knowledge, enabling us to locate a teacher for you as quickly as possible.
- All staff are fully vetted. Your school will receive vetting information along with confirmation of the booking details via email.
- You can register vacancies online with us. We can then advertise via our job board networks. All for free.
Types of Vacancy:
- Day to day: All of our consultants are equipped to deal with your requirements no matter how last minute. Our database matches teachers to your school and booking needs.
- Long Term: Link Education will help find a suitable teacher with the right subject and phase to cover any long term absences you may have. With the teacher's permission we will send you their CV's. If you decide you would like to meet with a particular individual we will make arrangements for our teacher to attend an interview/trial day at your school.
- Permanent: We have teachers looking for permanent teaching roles. If you are looking for new members of staff we can help find you suitably qualified teachers to join your team.
- Each year we meet with and recruit NQT's who are coming to the end of their PGCE programmes at various universities locally. Most will be looking to pin down their first job in order to complete their Induction year. Some will also be available for cover work towards the end of the present school year.
Link Education Teacher, Essex