Newly Qualified Teachers
Now you are qualified or coming close to qualifying how can Link Education help you?
Once you have finished university or college you have various options to take as an NQT.
- Permanent job in a school.
- Temporary full time position with a school.
- Supply teaching.
Link Education can assist with all of these options.
We have excellent working relationships and knowledge of local schools and have built on this for more than 15 years.
When you join Link Education you can be assured of working with an agency that prioritises top quality education of children and cares about supporting staff and servicing clients.
You will have your own designated consultant who will support and guide you during your time with Link. He or she will also help with writing your CV along with interview advice.
When is the best time to register with Link Education?
- Register with us as early as possible during your final year so that you are cleared
- and ready to teach. You do not need to wait until QTS is awarded as you will be able to work as an unqualified teacher whilst waiting for your results!
- Schools will welcome your fresh enthusiasm and your up to date knowledge and practices.
- We will always explain fully your teaching status to schools. Even if you have secured a post for September it is still worth registering and earn some money for the summer holidays!
Benefits of registering with Link Education
- You will be able to get day to day work whilst awaiting interviews.
- Working via Link Education will allow you to find schools in which you would like to work.
- Supply teaching with Link Education can give you experience in a wide range of schools before committing to a full time post and starting your Induction.
You can complete your Induction year whilst working with Link Education.
Link Education Teacher, Essex