Secondary School Teacher Jobs in London & Kent
SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS
Find Secondary School Teacher Jobs in Your Local Area
Search and apply for the latest secondary school teacher jobs with Link Education. We have a list of vacancies in schools across Kent, London, Surrey, Sussex and Essex.
Pursuing a career as a secondary school teacher gives you an opportunity to teach a subject you are passionate about and to engage students to prepare for their future studies. You are expected to be familiar with the latest developments in your subject area and to plan lessons aligned with the National Curriculum.
As a secondary school teacher, your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing lessons to a range of classes of various ages and abilities
- Supporting, observing and recording the progress of pupils
- Researching new topic areas and devising new curriculum materials
- Supervising the pupils’ behaviour in the classroom and on school premises and applying appropriate measures to manage misbehaviour
- Communicating with the pupils’ parents and liaising with other professionals
Link Education has served over 2,000 teachers since we began in 2000. Our primary goal is to find the most suitable teachers for every teaching post. Our personalised service ensures that we match you to a vacancy that most closely reflects your needs and qualifications.
Let us streamline your job search. View our list of vacancies for secondary school teacher jobs today. For enquiries, contact our head office on 01689 878 565.