Our Nursery Staff
Link Education provide nurseries with Experience Unqualified, Level 2 and Level 3 staff
All of our Nursery Staff have been interviewed by one of our consultants and are fully vetted.
Benefits to Nurseries:
- Our consultants will aim to make a personal visit to your nursery. This gives us a better understanding of your nursery ethos and needs in order to provide you with the most appropriate staff.
- We will assist with emergency cover requirements. We have a team of consultants in the office from 6.30am each morning and during the core hours after hours to help you with any staffing needs for the next day
- The right staff selected for the right assignment -- we will maintain an up to date list of your preferred nursery staff. (If we don't have the right candidate for you we would rather let you know and for you to decide your next step)
- We will always endeavour to supply you with nursery staff who are within close proximity to your Nursery.
- All of our consultants have good local knowledge, enabling us to locate nursery staff for you as quickly as possible.
- All staff are fully vetted. Your nursery will receive vetting information along with confirmation of the booking details via email.
- You can register vacancies online with us. We can then advertise via our job board networks. All for free.
Types of Vacancy:
- Day to day: All of our consultants are equipped to deal with your requirements no matter how last minute. Our database matches nursery staff to your nursery and booking needs.
- Long Term: Link Education will help find suitable nursery staff to cover any long term absences you may have. With the staff members' permission, we will send you their CV's. If you decide you would like to meet with a particular individual we will make arrangements for them to attend an interview/trial day at your nursery.
- Permanent: We have support staff looking for permanent roles. If you are looking for new members of staff we can help find you suitably qualified/experiences staff to join your nursery team.
Special Needs School, Kent