Your application to join our Team and become Link Education Support Staff is very simple and straightforward.
Whether you are looking for daily supply, long term work or a permanent role, there are a number of stages involved to help us find your ideal teaching or support role local to you.
Simply complete our on-line application form by clicking the Register Today button and we will contact you on the same or next working day.
Prior to interview we will send you some Registration Forms for completion and return to us. We will then invite you for an interview at one of our offices.
Our interviews are informative and non-competitive and are as much about you meeting us as they are about us getting to know about you and your requirements.
You will need to bring the following documents with you to your interview:
- Original Degree/Qualification Certificate, if applicable
- NI number - Proof (NI Number card payslip etc.)
- Driving licence (both parts)
- Valid Original DBS Enhanced Disclosure or Police Clearance from native country (if in residence for less than a year)
- 2 Proof of address documents - utility bills etc.
- P45, for current year from previous Employer
- Marriage Certificate (if qualified in a different name)
- Passport Photo
- Training Record
- Original VISA letter and Visa stamp (if overseas applicant)
The interview will normally last approximately an hour.
After your interview we will complete a series of vetting procedures, these include:
- Qualifications Verified
- Two Professional References - from your most recent employer and also a school based reference (for a minimum of 2 years previous employment history) References for newly qualified candidates will be requested from their college course and their placement schools
- CV Checked - CVs must be complete and any gaps must be accounted for
- Barred List Search - as part of the recruitment process and then annually
- Disqualification By Association Declaration
- Medically Fit to Work
Once we have completed these checks and established where you would like to work and what type of job you are looking for (long term, daily supply or permanent), we can begin to find assignments that best suit you.
Head Teacher - Primary School Kent