Join Our Team
Education Recruitment Consultant
We are currently seeking to expand our highly successful recruitment team.Link Education are Education Recruitment Specialists providing a service to Nursery, Primary, Secondary and SEN settings across the South East.
We have a strong focus on customer service and provide a first rate service to both schools, nurseries, teachers and support staff. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates – both teaching and non-teaching professionals.
As an Education Recruitment Consultant, you will be focused on delivering a "consultative" service providing short-term, long-term and permanent staff to schools within a specific geographical area.
You will be:
- Developing business with new clients over the phone
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
What we are looking for:
As a Consultant, You will be targeted on both your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected to achieve and exceed the targets set for you.
To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
- A proven ability to sell
- An ability to think on your feet
- To be consultative in your sales approach
- To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
- To be good at building long standing relationships with clients and candidates to ensure that your desk moves in the right direction.
- The right mindset - honest and flexible with the determination to succeed and to enjoy working to structured goals and targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Having the ability to work quickly but efficiently under pressure.
- Having the ability to headhunt particular candidates for niche positions dependant on a settings requirements.
Successful applicants will have experience in the recruitment industry. Your role will be to liaise with schools and teachers on a daily basis and our highly experienced team will provide you with support and training.
You will need to have enthusiasm for recruitment, great business development skills combined with passion, ambition and a strong desire to succeed.
If you believe you have strengths in the key areas required, please apply and we will contact you to arrange an interview.
We are offering a competitive salary, excellent OTE with uncapped commission and reduced hours 13 weeks of the year!
Application process: The first stage is to submit an up to date copy of your C.V. if we believe you have shown strong examples of the key areas required, one of our Directors will be in touch to arrange an initial meeting.
Please email your C.V. to email@example.com
Secondary School, Gravesend