Qualified Teacher, Kent
Position: Qualified Teacher
Vacancy ref: 159236
Sub Subject: n/a
Key Stage / Age Group: KS2
Duration: Long Term
Perm / Temp: Permanent
Start Date: 03-09-2018
Finish Date: 03-09-2018
To start in September 2018
Link Education are supporting a fantastic Primary school within the Bromley Borough with the recruitment of 2 new class Teachers. The school is looking to recruit a Reception Teacher and an upper KS2 Teacher to join there lovely school.
The school have said ?We require 2 Class Teachers for September 2018. We would be happy to consider an NQT, experienced teacher or any phase or year group leaders. The school is a 3 form entry primary school within the Bromley Borough. Opportunities for Career progression, leadership and promotion are available for motivated and talented Teachers.
We can offer:
· A positive and caring ethos and working environment
· A school where staff are highly valued, wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance is a priority · Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents
· A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
· Excellent support from the Headteacher and governing body
· High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities
· Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
· An excellent and reflective classroom practitioner
· Able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and colleagues
· A dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or if you would like some more information, feel free to get in touch. Link Education 01689 878565 Link.Enquiries@Link-Education.co.uk
In order to work with Link Education all applicants must:
Be UK qualified or hold a recognised Teaching or Teaching Assistant Qualification
Have previous Experience Teaching the UK National Curriculum
Hold a current and clear DBS or be happy to apply for a new one
Be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
Have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who you teach
If you think you are the right person then apply online today..... We would love to hear from you!
Link Education Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff to share this commitment.
Link Education Teacher