Qualified Teacher, Kent
Position: Qualified Teacher
Vacancy ref: 159932
Sub Subject: n/a
Key Stage / Age Group: KS2
Duration: Long Term
Perm / Temp: Temporary
Start Date: 03-09-2018
Finish Date: 03-09-2018
he Head Teacher and Governing Body are looking to recruit an aspirational and energetic teacher to help us on there journey to excellence.
They strive to be a learning community where everyone is:
· stimulated and challenged to enjoy learning and achieve their very best
· clear of their potential in all areas and supported and guided to meet that potential
· able to become an independent, critical thinker and learner who will make a positive contribution to the wider community
· given opportunities to be creative, expressive and reflective
· cared for and nurtured to become a healthy and emotionally resilient member of society
Key responsibilities will include:
· To ensure there is appropriate continuity and progression in planning, teaching and learning in the classroom.
· To analyse and evaluate assessment data for their class.
· To be an exemplary role model with regard to their own classroom practice.
In order to work with Link Education all applicants must:
Be UK qualified or hold a recognised Teaching or Teaching Assistant Qualification
Have previous Experience Teaching the UK National Curriculum
Hold a current and clear DBS or be happy to apply for a new one
Be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
Have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who you teach
If you think you are the right person then apply online today..... We would love to hear from you!
Link Education Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff to share this commitment.
Special Needs School, Kent