Qualified Teacher, Kent
Position: Qualified Teacher
Vacancy ref: 160527
Sub Subject: n/a
Key Stage / Age Group: n/a
Duration: Long Term
Perm / Temp: Permanent
Start Date: 03-09-2018
Finish Date: 03-09-2018
Churchfields are looking for outstanding class teachers to start in September.
Experienced Teachers preferable.
Churchfields provides staff with opportunities for progression and development. Applicants with KS1 and EYFS experience particularly welcome.
The successful candidates will -
- Be able motivate and inspire children
· Be a strong classroom practitioner
· Have recent successful experience of teaching in a primary setting
· Be able to inspire high expectations within all of our children
· Have excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to challenge and support
School can offer -
· Excellent facilities within a modern building
· A chance to work as part of a forward thinking and supportive staff team
· The opportunity to be part of a new and exciting Multi Academy Trust
In order to work with Link Education all applicants must:
Be UK qualified or hold a recognised Teaching or Teaching Assistant Qualification
Have previous Experience Teaching the UK National Curriculum
Hold a current and clear DBS or be happy to apply for a new one
Be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
Have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who you teach
If you think you are the right person then apply online today..... We would love to hear from you!
Link Education Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff to share this commitment.