Qualified Teacher, Kent
Position: Qualified Teacher
Vacancy ref: 170689
Sub Subject: n/a
Key Stage / Age Group: n/a
Duration: Long Term
Perm / Temp: Permanent
Start Date: 27-08-2019
Finish Date: 27-08-2019
Are you excited about teaching, keen to make a difference and ambitious for your future career? Would you like to work as part of a supportive and friendly team who are passionate about improving the life chances of all pupils?
If you?re an excellent teacher or NQT with drive and enthusiasm who hopes to become part of a professional and dedicated team, this could be the role for you.
The Role (will include/require):
· Full time class teaching responsibility with planned release each week to support assessment, planning and marking.
· High expectations of behaviour and wellbeing of all pupils.
· A supportive senior management team.
· Planning collaboratively with other experienced teachers.
· Opportunities for CPD including working with colleagues in the school and across the Trust · Opportunities for action research and to develop practice as part of Lesson Study.
The candidate (must):
· Have QTS status.
· Have a desire to professionally improve. ·
Want to work as part of a hardworking, dedicated and cohesive team.
In order to work with Link Education all applicants must:
Be UK qualified or hold a recognised Teaching or Teaching Assistant Qualification
Have previous Experience Teaching the UK National Curriculum
Hold a current and clear DBS or be happy to apply for a new one
Be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
Have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who you teach
If you think you are the right person then apply online today..... We would love to hear from you!
Link Education Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff to share this commitment.