£16,000 - £20,000
Link Education Ltd
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Compliance Administrator to join our expanding team at Link Education.
You can expect great support and a friendly team environment, with genuine opportunities to progress and develop your career within a fantastic growing organisation.
Founded in 2000, Link Education are a well-established education recruitment company based in Petts Wood.
We are looking to expand our team with talented individuals who can contribute towards our high end service to our candidates and clients.
Key responsibilities for the Compliance Administrator:
- Providing excellent customer service, guiding candidates through the compliance process
- Ensuring the candidate database is updated and accurate
- Ensuring candidate files are maintained and compliant with up to date documents which include ID, proof of address, qualifications, referencing, training and occupational health
- Supporting the recruitment team with any candidate documentation that may be required
- Dealing with general administrative and customer service-related queries day to day
Key Skills & experience for the recruitment Compliance Administrator:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Great prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and flexible environment
- Calm and confident demeanour
For more information about this role or any other positions please call us on 01689 878 565.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.