KS2 Teacher – Gravesend
140-180 per day
KS2 Teacher – Gravesend
We are currently looking to hire a qualified teacher to join one of our Primary schools in the Gravesend area.
KS2 Teacher: The Role
This school are looking for an experienced and capable candidate to join their team of teaching staff. As a teacher, you will be responsible for keeping your students interested and engaged with tasks in line with the national curriculum. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach, motivate and inspire students, working with both the other class teachers and teaching assistants.
This is a full time role (5 days per week) to cover 1 year of maternity leave with the potential to remain as a permanent member of staff, at the end of contract. The right candidate will be expected to fulfil the full role of planning, teaching and marking.
KS2 Teacher: The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking to work with individuals who have a genuine passion for working with children.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about supporting a stimulating and safe learning environment for children.
- An understanding of safeguarding is very important in order to be considered a suitable candidate for this role. The ideal candidate, will be confident in delivering lessons with a strong knowledge of the curriculum and ability to provide constructive feedback.
- We expect our teachers to have the ability to manage a classroom properly and monitor behaviour appropriately.
- An understanding of SEN or experience with SEN children is preferred.
KS2 Teacher: Candidate Requirements
- We are looking for a qualified teacher with strong knowledge of the curriculum and experience, undertaking the full specified role of a classroom teacher. QTS and classroom references are required.
- All applicants must either have a valid Enhanced DBS check, registered with the DBS Update Service or, be willing to apply for a new one immediately upon shortlisting for this role.
- At Link Education we expect all of our staff to be professional, reliable and punctual when we place them in bookings.
- If you are looking to apply as a qualified member of staff, we will need to see a copy of your qualification / certificate.
- This role requires experience in the UK and a confident understanding of safeguarding and the importance of safe practice in an environment with children.
KS2 Teacher: Our Service to You
At Link Education, we have a dedicated team of consultants who pride themselves in their relationships with both our clients and members staff.
We work hard to find you reliable and regular work local to you, whilst working around your availability. Our team aim to match members of staff with their local schools / nurseries and take the stress out of securing your next position.
We specialise in areas across South London and Kent and have been developing relationships with our clients in those areas for the past 2 decades.
Our Policies: Safeguarding
Link Education are dedicated to supporting proper safeguarding practice, when placing staff members into working environments with children. We take very seriously, our responsibility to thoroughly screen all of our candidates and follow proper vetting protocols, before approving anyone for work.
For more information about this role or any other positions please call us on 01689 878 565.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.