Our Support Staff
Link Education provide schools with support staff including; Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Cover Supervisors, Technicians, School Administrators, Exam Invigilators, Midday Supervisors and Site Supervisors.
All of our Support Staff have been interviewed by one of our consultants and are fully vetted.
Benefits to Schools:
- Our consultants will aim to make a personal visit to your school. This gives us a better understanding of your school ethos and needs in order to provide you with the most appropriate staff.
- We will assist with emergency cover requirements. We have a team of consultants in the office from 7am each morning and during the core hours after school to help you with any staffing needs for the next day
- The right staff selected for the right assignment -- we will maintain an up to date list of your preferred teaching and support staff. (If we don't have the right candidate for you we would rather let you know and for you to decide your next step)
- We will always endeavour to supply you with support staff who are within close proximity to your school.
- All of our consultants have good local knowledge, enabling us to locate support staff for you as quickly as possible.
- All staff are fully vetted. Your school will receive vetting information along with confirmation of the booking details via email.
- You can register vacancies online with us. We can then advertise via our job board networks. All for free.
Types of Vacancy:
- Day to day: All of our consultants are equipped to deal with your requirements no matter how last minute. Our database matches support staff to your school and booking needs.
- Long Term: Link Education will help find suitable support staff to cover any long term absences you may have. With the staff members' permission we will send you their CV's. If you decide you would like to meet with a particular individual we will make arrangements for them to attend an interview/trial day at your school.
- Permanent: We have support staff looking for permanent roles. If you are looking for new members of staff we can help find you suitably qualified staff to join your support team.
Assistant Headteacher, North Kent